Lutèce is a free and open source portal engine that allows you to quickly create a dynamic web site or application.
This wiki aims to put on line and to allow the sharing by the community of the developers the tutorials of use of Lutèce. To participate in the Wiki, create an account, and share your Lutece experience!
- The demo online (data reset every 3 hours)
- The project's Docker images
- The project's Maven documentation
- The source code (Lutece Core and generic components)
- The source code (Business Components for the Public Sector)
- The open source metrics of the project
How to contribute ?
- Coding conventions
- Naming rules
- Documentation conventions
- Logging rules
- Checkstyle / PMD rules
- Internationalization (i18n)
- JIRA and bug tracking rules Important
- SQL Recipes
- Security concerns Important
For better distribution and adoption, a translation campaign is currently running to make the platform displayed in multiple languages. See more on Contributing to the translation