Lutece rewarded for Best Open Source Strategy 2018
The City of Paris is rewarded for its commitment to free software since 2002 with its open source platform Lutece, and the development and partnership strategy conducted around this project, as well as for its willingness to share and contribute to common software goods.
Five awards were presented:
- Best Open Source Project Award
- Open Source Innovation Award
- International Development Award
- Company Award for Open and Ethical Digital
- Best Open Source Strategy Award
The awards were presented by emblematic members of the French open source ecosystem, including the regional associations that are members of the CNLL and the OW2 open source community.